Amadeus powers the e-Commerce of more than 100 airlines globally and processes more than 30 Billion Euros of travel related sales each year. Digital represents a key area of investment for our company. For us, growth, innovation and diversification are critical to attain and maintain a position of leadership in the digital area, while innovating and setting the trends and the standard of the travel industry.
We are looking for you
Within the Amadeus Digital Services & Consulting Team, we are looking for talented candidates with passion of data, digital and travel. As a Consultant you will be part of an amazing team driving the digital metrics and best practices for our airline customers.
Airlines are dealing with huge amount of data every day. Through our consulting services we help them to measure, test hypotheses in order to drive the decision-making. The Consultant supports airlines via a combination of airline industry and digital analytics expertise, together with access to an extended team of Digital Strategists, Digital UX specialists and industry experts.
– Gather, analyse and model client data, KPIs, and/or market data (competitors, products, suppliers), using a broad set of analytical tools and techniques to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights and improve decision-making.
– Deliver consulting sessions that support the airlines e-commerce business via recommendations for improving media mix, marketing campaign content, merchandising, upsell opportunities, search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, search engine marketing (SEM) strategy, content strategy, and similar,
– Lead the Digital Analytics consulting engagements with airlines, work with representatives ranging from airlines analysts to VP level
– Master's Degree in Marketing or Business
– Strong experience in e-commerce, UX and Digital Marketing, Multi-channel marketing strategies
– Experience in airlines, OTA or travel industry is a strong asset
– Good knowledge of digital analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
– Strong business acumen and excellent analytical skills
– Multicultural approach
– Google Analytics or Adobe certifications are a plus
– Knowledge of Google Tag Manager or any Tag Management System is a plus
– A/B, MVT experience is a plus
– Excellent English language skills
– Ability to travel worldwide when required
Profil recherché :