The Data Management & User Interface (DUI) department is part of the Architecture, Quality & Governance (AQG) division, aims at providing solutions related to document and data management and presentation frameworks and proposing them to any other product engineering group.
Within DUI, the Quality Assurance (QA) team is responsible of covering QA activities for all DUI products with several of them being mission critical. Since those components are widely used by applications as well as by customers, the team has to monitor and validate DUI software to ensure there is no regression or disruption of Amadeus products.
As QA engineer, you will be working closely with QA Engineer / Manager of a vast majority of Amadeus application (as they are using our Middleware product), this giving the opportunity to have a large vision of Amadeus.
You will be accountable for:
– Reviewing specifications from Product Definition team
– Contributing to test strategy
– Writing test plans
– Developing, executing and maintaining software test scenarios, with the aim of keeping the software at expected quality level on DUI components
– Handling releases validation with GO/NO GO for software load
– Ensuring non-regression tests are up and running, activity which is progressively going to be shifted to a third party
– Providing support to applications on issues related to concerned product.
– Communication with development and product definition team
– Today there are several products to be covered like Amadeus Business Rules, Referential Data, all the Format and Deliver products net and potentially the Amadeus Application Platform.
You will have to implement test strategy for your area, in compliance with the global test strategy
– Participate in specification reviews to provide input on testability requirements
– Responsible for the project, product or release quality control
– Define test cases from customer's
Profil recherché :
– Ensure traceability with specifications
– Write test plan (functional and/or non functional and/or non regression)
– Design test cases
– Develop automated test case scripts
– Prepare test environment and test data, and execute the test cases
– Provide go/no-go for their test campaign
– Provide information to developers in order to fix defects. Perform PTR fix verification
– Give go/no-go for the load of Production PTRs
– Responsible for PTRs sorting meeting
– Document software defects
– Responsible for reporting and communicating on test activities to the line organization, software developers and product definitions
– Ensure improvement of non-regression test repository
– May act as QA Manager in specific cases
University degree in Business or Scientific studies or related field, or equivalent work experience
Relevant work experience
Successful experience in similar position is a plus
Professional Skills (Methods & Processes)
– Product Development Life Cycle
– Validation framework: ALM and/or Selenium knowledge are a plus
– Scripting / Coding language: C++ or Java or Python knowledge are a plus
– ISTQB foundation level is a plus