The advanced software development engineer plays a key role to provide, implement and support innovative solutions for operational requirements. Its scope will encompass process automation solutions for the highly demanding Amadeus operational business domain. He is able to work with some autonomy and is able to demonstrate technical expertise to the rest of the organization.
– Analyse user requirements for development of new or improvement of existing operational software solutions.
– Participate the definition of operational
Profil recherché :
for Amadeus software deliveries
– Participate or coordinate to due diligence studies
– Design and deliver feasibility studies and sizing for complex solutions.
– Presentation to management solutions with fully documented and analyzed proposals
– Design and take part in the implementation of technical architecture for user interface, server side functionalities and re-usable components (framework).
– Interact with operational and development groups to maintain currency on Amadeus architectural knowledge.
– Identify, define and implement API for mission critical infrastructure component
– Design and implement databases as necessary.
– Design and implement user interfaces taking into account usability standard.
– Software development.
– Conduct unit, package and performance validation of the software and ensure a level of quality.
– Coordinate the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product.
– In case of incidents or problems, support and eventually coordinate the operational team diagnosis and recover from the service disruptions, report comprehensive status to management
– Engineering degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field
– Knowledge of ITIL is a plus
Relevant Job Experience
A first relevant experience in a software development position using Cloud technologies is required.
You are expected to have a strong knowledge on Cloud technologies
– UNIX administration and operational experience
– Experience in Cloud environment : VMware, Openstack, GCE
– One Object Oriented Language such as C++, or Java, or Python
– Knowledge on Docker related technologies (Docker, Kube, Openshift) is recommended
– Knowledge on monitoring technologies (Spark, Influx DB or other time series database, MapR / Hadoop) is recommended
– Knowledge on configuration management (Terraform, Puppet) is recommended
– Ability to work with latest Software Engineering methodology's (UML, Extreme/Agile Programming, BPM etc.) is a plus
– Scrum developer certification and experience is a plus